APPLYING TO JOJI ILAGAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
To better guide you with the application process, please contact the Joji Ilagan International Schools or one of our approved agents listed on our website or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.We will be happy to help you fill our your application, check that you meet all of the criteria and provide other assistance such as accommodation arrangements and student visas.
Below is a checklist to guide you in processing your application to the Joji Ilagan International Schools:
Check that you satisfy all of the criteria for your chosen program and length of study:
- Education level: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Age: Recommended minimum age of 18 years
- English proficiency
- Any pre-requisite
- Financial requirements to study in the Philippines
- Visa eligibility (Check the Philippine government website LINK)
Scan copies of the following documentary requirements:
- Photocopy of passport bio-page and latest admission with the validly authorized stay
- Original Birth Certificate
- Credentials from last school attended
- Health Card (To be processed upon arrival in the Philippines)
- Five (5) copies of Personal History Statement (PHS), duly signed by student both in English and local language
- Left and right thumb marks
- 2 x 2 inch photograph with white background taken not more than three (3) months prior to submission
- Notarized affidavit of support including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover expenses for the student’s accommodation, subsistence, school dues and other incidental expenses
- Scholastic records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post located in the student applicant’s country of origin or legal residence
- Passport duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post
Government Mandated Requirements:
- Download, print and complete our International Student Application Form (available on our website at LINK). Make sure you complete all sections of the form.
- Download, print and complete the Financial Declaration, Student Acknowledgement and Health Declaration forms (available on our website at LINK). Make certified copies of relevant financial doucments as evidence of your funds (e.g. bank statements, pay slips and etc.).
E-mail, post, or courier your application to Joji Ilagan International Schools.Post or courier to:
Joji Ilagan Career Center Foundation Inc.
JIB Bldg., Gov. Chavez Street, Davao City
Or Email to:
- The Joji Ilagan International Schools will assess your application and notify you or your International Education Agent via e-mail. For successful applications, we will send you or your International Education Agent your Letter of Acceptance.